Using the Exchange 4 Free Payment Portal
Once you have completed uploading the documents necessary for your purchase you will be ready to start the payment process.
- Please click on the “Process My Payment” button. You will then be taken to the Exchange4Free payment gateway so that the U.S. dollar amount can be converted to your local currency and you can complete your payment.
- Here you will need to complete your information before being given the local currency amount to pay :
- Country paying from – select the country where you are living.
- Payer type – select individual
- First Name – enter your first name
- Last Name – enter your last name
- Passport/ID number – enter 0000000
- Payment Method – select either EFT or card transaction
- Transfer Reason – select pay invoice
- Invoice Amount – enter U.S. dollar amount of your invoice
- Payment Reference Type – select Invoice Number
- Payment Reference – insert your order number which is found below the PAY NOW button
- Email Address – insert your email address
- Country – Insert the country where you live
- Mobile number – enter your mobile number (do not enter the ‘0’ at the start of your number)
- City – enter the suburb/city where you live
- Street Address – enter the name of your street and the number of your house/apartment/unit (if you live in an apartment or a unit please enter the number as 2-19 and not as 2/19)
- Postal Code – enter your postal code
- Now click the GET QUOTE button ONCE only and the cost of your order in your local currency will be shown.
- If you are happy to proceed tick the 3 boxes under CONFIRM AND PAY
- Then click the PAY NOW button
- You will then be given a reference number and the local currency amount will appear and the credit card option will be selected. Click on the SUBMIT button.
- Now you will be able to enter your credit/debit card information and billing address in the normal way when using your card online before clicking PAY. Occasionally you might be asked to join an “online verIfication” system. Just continue on. Some banks require a verification process before approving your purchase.
- After completing your transaction you will receive an email or a text confirmation that your payment has been processed.
- If you have chosen to pay via EFT, please ensure that you send us a screenshot of the transfer or a copy of the transaction receipt. Some banks will facilitate the sending of an email to a specified recipient, which is also acceptable.By doing this we can ensure that your payment funds are correctly and expeditiously allocated to your transaction. This will allow your order to be dispatched without delays.
YOU HAVE NOW SUCCESSFULLY PURCHASED YOUR PrEP AND YOUR ORDER SHOULD REACH YOU WITHIN APPROXIMATELY 3 -7 OR 14-20 DAYS, DEPENDING ON THE SHIPPING OPTION YOU HAVE CHOSEN.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER.