Using the Payment Portal
Once you have completed uploading the documents necessary for your purchase you will be ready to start the payment process.
The portal will not function on a mobile device or an ipad. Also when using a mac – it is best to use chrome. You may have difficulties with other browsers.
The portal also does not accept payments from the U.S. , so payments for orders from the U.S. can only be paid with Bitcoin, or by selecting U.K. as your country and then doing a wire transfer from your bank to the account provided when booking an EFT payment to the U.K.
- Please click on the “Pay Online” button. You will then be taken to the payment gateway so that the U.S. dollar amount can be converted to your local currency and you can complete your payment.
- Here you will need to complete your information before being given the local currency amount to pay :
- Country paying from – select the country where you are living.
- Payer type – select individual
- First Name – enter your first name
- Last Name – enter your last name
- Passport/ID number – enter either your passport or national ID number*
- Payment Method – select EFT transaction
- Transfer Reason – select pay invoice
- Invoice Amount – enter U.S. dollar amount of your invoice
- Payment Reference Type – select Invoice Number
- Payment Reference – insert your order number which is found below the PAY NOW button
- Email Address – insert your email address
- Country – Insert the country where you live
- Mobile number – enter your mobile number (do not enter the ‘0’ at the start of your number)
- City – enter the suburb/city where you live
- Street Address – enter the name of your street and the number of your house/apartment/unit (if you live in an apartment or a unit please enter the number as 2-19 and not as 2/19)
- Postal Code – enter your postal code
- Now click the GET QUOTE button ONCE only and the cost of your order in your local currency will be shown.
- If you are happy to proceed tick the 3 boxes under CONFIRM AND PAY
- Then click the PAY NOW button
- You will then be given a reference number and the local currency amount will appear and the EFT option will be selected. Click on the SUBMIT button.
- It is very important to ensure that you enter the correct payee/beneficiary name as provided in the booking when making your transfer of funds. If this is not done correctly your transfer may be returned by the receiving bank and this will delay the processing of your order.
- When paying via EFT, please ensure that you send us a screenshot of the transfer or a copy of the transaction receipt to email@example.com. Some banks will facilitate the sending of an email to a specified recipient, which is also acceptable.By doing this we can ensure that your payment funds are correctly and expeditiously allocated to your transaction. This will allow your payment to be allocated sooner and your order to be processed and dispatched without delays.
YOU HAVE NOW SUCCESSFULLY PURCHASED YOUR PRODUCT/S AND YOUR ORDER SHOULD REACH YOU WITHIN APPROXIMATELY 5 -8 OR 8-12 DAYS, DEPENDING ON THE SHIPPING OPTION YOU HAVE CHOSEN.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER.
We have been advised that payments will not be successfully allocated unless a passport or national ID number is entered during the payment process. It is NOT acceptable to enter 000000 as was previously suggested.